This position will play a pivotal role in the growth of new organizations for GiftCardAid, ShopWithScrip and our newly released app, RaiseRight, that enables families to order gift cards on the go. You will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on schools, churches, sports teams, and larger non-profit organizations across the country. Your strong passion and drive for sales, your leadership and storytelling abilities, and your relationship-building skills will play an integral role in driving awareness and adoption of our gift card fundraising platform.
You’re a person who is highly organized and resourceful, with the ability to identify high-opportunity organizations and work to engage them in a meaningful way. You love the hunt as much as you love the win and you thrive on innovative solutioning that leads to impact. Your energy and enthusiasm for growth is contagious, inspiring those around you.
We need curious, collaborative, interesting and creative trailblazers. People who believe in our purpose of fostering authentic human connections as the single most important driver of business and societal progress. We promise to inspire you, develop you, and empower you. If you want to make a difference and do good while doing great work, reach out. We’d love to connect.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead Generation Strategy
- Build out an inbound strategy that includes paid, earned and owned channelsDevelop and evolve strategic recommendations to exceed business objectives through our website and other digital marketing efforts
- Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to develop lead generation strategies and create assets to execute them—in partnership with the creative team
- Monitor the competitive landscape for opportunities to test new acquisition techniques
- Provide strategic oversight on lead capture and conversion performance
- Work with the National Sales Director on new partner meetings—developing the strategic approach, preparing materials and delivering pitch presentations
- Lead webinars with prospective customers or new partners
- Understand and anticipate prospective customer needs, and ensure that our solutions meet those needs
- Lead the solutioning (with support of internal technical team) of new partnership opportunities by aligning key opportunities with existing or future platform capabilities
Content Development and Management
- Write case studies, presentations, blog posts and web content that uses persuasive storytelling and incorporates our unique value propositions
- Own the development of proposals or PowerPoint presentations to prospects
- Identify and deliver content, collateral or assets needed for customer acquisition—including briefing the creative team and overseeing creative executions to ensure they are on strategy
- Work with the project management team to secure resources for projects, and remove barriers
- Manage lead generation and sales content on the websites, landing pages and automated emails to ensure it remains relevant, consistent and impactful
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, content strategy or similar function, with a proven ability to deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience leading digital lead generation campaigns leveraging paid search, paid social, and display advertising to meet conversion goals
- An expert in PowerPoint, with the ability to create engaging stories that sell
- Clearly and professionally conveys thoughts and ideas to internal and external audiences
- Strong writing skills with the proven ability to craft effective case studies, blog posts, press releases, or website content
- Is an engaged listener with an ability to distill input into outputs
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Self-starter with high energy and excellent organizational abilities
- High bar for accuracy and detail
- Strong knowledge of lead generation best practices and experience with campaign testing and optimization
- Familiarity with the creative development process including writing strategic creative briefs and delivering clear direction and feedback
- A proven track record of effective new business development, including prospecting, selling, and closing new opportunities
- Experience with fundraising, non-profit organizations or schools
ShopWithScrip was founded after tiring of endless fundraisers to pay for needs in our schools and communities. 26 years later, we’ve reinvented how fundraising works through the sale of gift cards versus door-to-door or large event fundraising. We’re committed to connecting families, organizations and businesses to achieve what they can’t do alone, by making fundraising a seamless part of everyday life. Supported by over 750 brands and given back more than $800 million to local communities, we feel we are simply the right way to fundraise in today’s world.
ShopWithScrip is the non-profit focused arm of Bold Orange Company, LLC.