Manager, Partner Marketing
Location: San Jose or Bay Area, CA
The Manager, Partner Marketing will play a critical role in shaping partnerships with major brands on behalf of Bold Orange. This person will be responsible for creating and executing a partner network by leveraging and expanding existing partners, as well as sourcing and procuring brand-new partners.
As the Manager, Partner Marketing, you’ll work with cross-functional teams on-site with clients, as well as the Bold Orange team to bring to life strategies and ideas. You’ll work with retention and loyalty marketing teams, finance, analytics, operations and creative teams to complete projects. Additionally, you’ll work alongside internal client negotiations teams to create and establish new partner agreements for organizations.
For Bold Orange, you’ll be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and growing the relationship, while maintaining top ratings in client satisfaction. This is a growth-oriented role that encompasses loyalty marketing, strategy, client and project management. You will identify the marketing initiatives that best meet the client’s partner marketing growth objectives.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-site (at least 3 days per week) with clients
- Influence cross-functional teams to get their support and secure resources, working across marketing, creative, operations, call center, finance, analytics, operations, technology, and senior management
- Network and communicate with Partner prospects and current partners to create benefits, services and experiences for members of the client loyalty program
- Uncover and understand how the client teams execute projects and be able to manage the end-to-end development and execution of a partner marketing effort
- Understand how to execute across key client marketing channels, including email, website, mobile app, display ads, paid social and other media.
- Communicate client needs and priorities clearly and efficiently with the Bold Orange team to ensure whatever support services are needed are executed flawlessly
- Monitor and proactively respond to the competitive retail environment, other loyalty programs, and overall consumer trends
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years relevant work experience across loyalty programs, partner marketing and retail
- Understanding of eCommerce and industry trends
- Deep knowledge of B2C marketing
- Strong attention to detail while simultaneously understanding the bigger picture strategy
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills: you’re able to tell a story through your presentations
- Ability to understand data and reporting and provide summaries back to the client as needed
- Passion for thinking creatively about how partnerships can form and expand
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to diplomatically handle a fast-paced work environment
- Marketing agency/consulting experience
- Partner marketing network from previous experience
- Sales/growth-oriented roles
- Contract negotiations and agreements