Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Minneapolis, MN
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will play a critical role with Bold Orange’s social purpose division, ShopWithScrip, supporting the marketing communications team in the development and execution of various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
This is an opportunity to join a passionate group of professionals at a growing marketing company focused on inspiring, developing and empowering talent. Through your work on ShopWithScrip you’ll have the ability to impact non-profit organizations such as schools, athletic teams and religious organizations raise funds for things that matter most to them.
You are the right candidate if you thrive in an environment where speed and fast-paced execution is of importance and you want to use your strong project management and organizational skills to meet project deadlines. You have the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationship with your team members and you are an excellent collaborator. You are a problem-solver at heart and you are great at prioritizing issues that impact project workstreams.
- Project Management – Project coordination and planning, proofing and tracking of marketing materials, asset management, manage content reviews and approval processes, coordinate schedules and ensure the team is meeting deadlines, manage daily and weekly status documents, identify opportunities for process improvement and team efficiencies
- Account Management – Assist in writing creative briefs, collect input and approvals from key stakeholders, conduct light research and source images to support campaign or creative production, oversee smaller-scale campaigns from start to finish
- Social Management – Manage Facebook content calendar, post and manage social content, monitor comments, and pull social reporting and performance insights
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing communications, marketing or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Good operational and process orientation; strong project management and organizational abilities, and significant attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with Wrike or another online project management program preferred.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment and working outside of a typical workday structure when needed
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing directions suddenly
- Agency experience preferred