The Digital Marketing Strategist will play a pivotal role in growing awareness of the ShopWithScrip gift card fundraising platform and our newly released app, RaiseRight, that enables families to order gift cards on-the-go. You will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on schools, churches, sports teams and larger non-profit organizations across the country. Your strong passion and drive for digital marketing and lead generation will play an integral role in driving awareness of our offering, capturing leads, and converting them into actively participating organizations who want to start new gift card fundraising programs.
You’re a person who is highly curious, always seeking to learn new techniques, digs deep into the data, and looks for new ways to engage prospective customers using digital channels. You’re creative in how you use marketing automation tools and online advertising platforms with a focus on continuous improvement and optimization. You’ll partner closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure alignment with the overall organization acquisition strategy and objectives.
As a digital marketing strategist, you’ll be leading the day-to-day execution of our digital marketing efforts. From increasing top-of-funnel awareness to improving online lead capture and conversion rates, you’ll own the digital acquisition funnel from top-to-bottom. Among our existing customers, you’ll implement digital campaigns that target specific audiences and drive customers to take action.
We need curious, collaborative, interesting and creative trailblazers. People who believe in our purpose of fostering authentic human connections as the single most important driver of business and societal progress. We promise to inspire you, develop you, and empower you. If you want to make a difference and do good while doing great work, reach out. We’d love to connect.
Duties and Responsibilities
Paid Growth – Digital Advertising (Display, SEM, Social)
- Develop a digital lead generation plan for ShopWithScrip, including paid digital media budgets, forecasts, channels, and referral partners that drive awareness of our offering
- Build and optimize paid digital campaigns across channels including Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and other advertising platforms
- Partner with the broader marketing team to create and implement SEM content, social ads, and display ads
- Report on paid media performance, including CAC by channel and campaign
Organic Growth – Search Engine Optimization
- Build the SEO strategy and roadmap, and define the tactics needed to achieve the team’s growth goals
- Surface content creation & optimization opportunities based on ongoing keyword and competitor research and discovery
- Report on SEO performance and improvements on a monthly basis
- Optimize lead capture nurturing email flows, lead/contact hygiene, lead scoring, and nurture models that align to industry best practices
- Partner with the broader marketing team to create and implement content across channels
- Manage the HubSpot marketing automation system
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that leads are engaged appropriately and tracked through to conversion in HubSpot
- Develop A/B testing and optimization plans for all lead generating website pages, landing pages, forms and paid media campaigns
- Ensure data hygiene measures are effectively implemented
- Oversee the data synchronization process between the customer database and HubSpot
- Manage and report weekly on the performance of all acquisition efforts by tracking campaign results by channel and analyzing ROI/ROAS
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, managing PPC (including paid search and digital display), SEO and other digital advertising campaigns
- Experience managing paid digital media across key digital channels including Google Ads, Facebook, Microsoft and LinkedIn
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other web measurement programs
- Experience using and understanding marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot for lead and opportunity tracking, funnel optimization, campaigns and reporting
- Effective communicator with the ability to present campaign effectiveness, expectations and ideas to groups
- Analytical thinker who has an appreciation for how data and measurement can prove and scale marketing efforts
- Previous experience with various attribution models (multi-touch, LTV, frequency) and acquisition cost measurement (CAC)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, website tagging
- Fearless, brave and bold
Digital marketing certifications including:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- HubSpot Inbound
- Facebook Blueprint
- Hands-on experience with the HubSpot platform for lead capture, tracking, nurturing and conversion
ShopWithScrip was founded after tiring of endless fundraisers to pay for needs in our schools and communities. 26 years later, we’ve reinvented how fundraising works through the sale of gift cards versus door-to-door or large event fundraising. We’re committed to connecting families, organizations and businesses to achieve what they can’t do alone, by making fundraising a seamless part of everyday life. Supported by over 750 brands and given back more than $800 million to local communities, we feel we are simply the right way to fundraise in today’s world.
ShopWithScrip is the non-profit focused arm of Bold Orange Company, LLC.